Why has my payment been declined?
Ingenico ePayments does not accept or decline payments, we merely transmit the information to the bank or credit card company used by the website where you placed your order. If your transaction is unsuccessful, it's because your bank or credit card company has declined the transaction.
Possible reasons why your payment was declined:
- Your type of card is not accepted by this website
- Your card is expired
- There is no more credit available on your card
Possible actions you can take:
- Choose another payment method
- Re-enter your information
- Contact the website for more information, making sure you give them your order details
Please note, no money gets transferred through Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions legal entities when making a payment to a website. We simply make sure the transaction data reaches the banks and credit card companies securely.